EAS Em Anti-Theft Acrylic Library Book Alarm Antenna System Xld-Em06
|FOB Price:||US $889-1,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||10 Sets|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Sets||US $889-1,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: XLD-EM06
- System Design: EM
- Detection Signal: Electromagnetic System
- Frequency: 10MHz
- Accessories: Em Magnetic Strip
- Trademark: Sunleader
- Specification: Magnetic system
- HS Code: 8531100000
- Type: Sensor
- Application: Video Store and Bookstore, Warehouse, Shopping Arcade, Supermarket, Garment Store, Jewelry Store
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO, RoHS
- Detect Distance: 0.9-1.2m
- Warranty Time: 1 Year
- Transport Package: 1 Sets/Carton.
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
|Composition||Acrylic antenna+metal base+power supply|
|Detection magnetic stripe||6cm|
|Maximum detection Range||100cm|
|Standard detection Range||80cm|
1. This system can be used to protect libraries, bookstores, video stores, all kinds of printed materials and audio-visual materials from shoplifting. Anti-theft magnetic strip mounted in the book slot, strong hidden, easy operation and low cost.
2. This system can be installed in medicine supermarket, putting 6~8cm em strip into package box can control theft, the protection is also effective to aluminum foil, foil package.
3. This system can be installed in clothing store, with hard tag nailed on clothes or putting a label on in the package box, can solve the anti-shoplifting problem.
4. For department stores, cosmetics, supermarkets, food stores, putting em strip into package box or stick the label on package surface, you can achieve the purpose of security.
1. Detects all 3M Tattle-Tape security strips
2. Corridors meet ADA requirements and accommodate wheelchairs with ease
3. High detect rate product, use digital technology, and the component adopt imported digital integrate circuit.
4. High sensitivity, reliable stability, strong anti-jamming ability, graceful contour design
5. Simple operation and moderate price
6. Suitable for library, AV store, book store, drug stores and supermarkets